Tuesday, February 12, 2008


I am trying to be a good blogger.
This weekend we went to my nephews christening, Enzo and Sonny
(Sonny is my new Godson,I feel so honored).It was a fantastic day and a fun time was had by all.
Antonnia had a fun time taking care of all the little ones, she had them coloring and taking walks. She loves when she is around all of her cousins. Shawn Michael also had a fun time, there was actually another boy at the party, Matteo and he is the same age. They had fun giving eachother piggy backs and walking around inspecting the place out.
I also had a cute picture of my new niece I want to post but I still can't get my pictures to upload.
This layout is of Antonnia when she was 2 years old and now at 11 years old , this year.
Enjoy them when they are little because they get big so quick.
Enjoy your week :) :) :)

No comments: