Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I WON


Well it sure has been a long time since my last post. We have been super busy.

Toni my darling daughter and I headed to Florida on a cheer leading trip. She was cheering with her team at the Capital one bowl on New Years day. We had a blast.X-mas was super busy and i was shocked when my super great husband gave me a new camera with a SUPER big screen, (love It).It was perfect time for our trip.

My children had a great X-mas with their new Ipods and tall chestnut Uggs, roller skates, ice skates and did I mention $$$$$ galore.

Oh wait can't forget their new jackets or what my son refers to as his NORTH FACE.

My hubby just spent a week in London and Scotland for business,he had a good time for what little he got to see.

Now to my title, I left a comment on a celebrity scrapbookers blog and I won a huge stash of her ribbon. She is Heidi Swapps education coordinator. Heidi Swapp is my favorite scrapbooking designer.I was so excited and I just had to share. For some reason I can't post my winnings, this computer won't let me but as soon as it does I will share.

Well right now my daughter and I are home sick from school and work, strep throat, ear infections and sinus infections is what we have. YUCK the boys need to stay away from us. (the boys meaning my hubby and son) don';t want to get them sick!!!

Buy for now.

Did I mention I will be taking a class with my favorite scrapbooking designers when I travel to Arizona in the Fall YEAH for meeeeeeeeeee:)

No comments: