Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Enjoying Summer





We are back from Vermont and a great time was had by all.The children had fun swimming, rope swinging,and more swimming.{ I to went on the rope swing, clothes and all } it was more of a dare, and I have to admit it was pretty fun. Colleen and I went to our favorite scrapbooking store called "the scrapbook nook".That was the relaxing time.The guys had fun taking boat rides, playing video game golf and their Daddy juice.


About this layout,well we decided to have a challenge.It was to create a black and white layout with only one color.I chose pink as my 1 color.


Summer has been terrific so far,alot of accomplishments have been checked off my to do list. Work I don't miss it one bit.Today we went to a birthday party at a place called Monster Golf,it is a glow in the dark indoor mini golf place.Great for a rainy day. The whole set up of the place reminded me of The Haunted Mansion in Disney.Very cool. I highly recomend this place,it was a little bit of a distance in Norwood,but I heard they were opening one up in Quincy !!!


Well off to get fitted for cheerleading uniforms and then to track possibly(rain),not sure. till next time.


Peace love and scrapbooking ck

No comments: